Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Sunday, August 13, 2006
I'm happy wondering
Ever had moments when you're sitting there thinking whatamidoingwhatamidoingwhatamidoing ? I think i sorta have a lot of those.
I've been missing a whole heap of people recently. I think especially since everyone's been leaving.. First it was Mikey then Grace Fang Apphia and soon Sonn and many more i'm sure and retards who get to go to London for 2weeks. YEAH WHATEVER. But really, it's just scary how time flies so quickly. One minute we were stealing glances in Confi Class in Sec3 and now, TWO YEARS later, 2 birthdays have passed, Uncle Geoff and Yeh Yeh passed away, new friendships have been formed, new people, new places, everyone's moving along. Sometimes i just want time to stop, even if it's just for a while, just so that i can spend a little extra time lapping it all up, letting my glances linger a bit longer on the smiling faces of the people i love, bottling up conversations so i can replay them over and over again, hear old jokes told twice, to be held a little longer. Such sweet, sweet memories. Nostalgia's killing me (: But yes, "Love is infinite, you can always make more when you need it." And so to love like you've never been hurt, with everything, absolutely everything.. All you need is love.
I've had a pretty good couple of days! Spent yesterday stressing and cramming over that damn phy geog test, but it's over now so YAY (: Next up, human geog. Ugh. Then i went to watch the fireworks NEXT MARINA SQUARE, ON A GRASS PATCH. No wait, IT'S NEARER TO THE ESPLANADE. It's so cool. I love going out with people who show me new places. Like grass patches. Makes me feel so enlightened. And yes, the fireworks were very very pretty! By the end of it, though, all the smoke from the gun powder left me with one thought - someone's gonna die from all that air pollution. The bad side of being a bio/chem/geog student, i suppose. I had a iwanttoswingonswings craving but some idiots were swinging when we got to henry park. Nevermind, another night maybe. Idiots.
Woke up at 9am today! It's so good i felt so awake though it was before 12, which is what time i might've gotten up otherwise. Went out around 12ish to meet Jodee in town. FOR ONCE IN A LONG TIME, I WAS EARLIER! Saw a bunch of lians walking by while i was waiting and omgoodness i didn't know whether to run away in fear or laughing. There was this one girl who was combing her straight fringe. It was so funny. I'd try it just for kicks, but my hair's not straight enough i think. We walked around for like 4 hours and i just realised thatthe tops we bought came from the first shop we stepped in to. HAHA. Oh wells. Yay i love Jodee! She's the sweetest, though can turn into a hungry monster when not fed. I also have come to know that she's immensely attracted to shiny objects. Like retardedly attracted to them. It's so funny hahahaha. So it was a good girls' day out (:
As i was walking home, it struck me how completely un-needy i felt. Maybe my spasm of PMS is over or i don't know what it is, but being around people who do nothing but make me smile and not have to think about how i talk or act or think.. It's the loveliest feeling in the world. And it's hardly ever that i feel that way i guess. But i've decided i don't wanna waste my time feeling crummy and i don't wanna regret not spending enough time with people. I don't wanna think shit, that Starbucks date never happened, like 10 years down the road when we're in separate countries. So yay ask me out ask me out! Unless i don't like you. HAHA i'm kidding (:
Tonight i went to church for dinner. It was the priests' ordination anniversary! And i was surprised (and delighted) to see so many VC people there. I didn't plan to go, but cos Dad and Mum do the bookshop, we went for dinner. Ended up staying til it ended around 930 and it was so nice! VC CHOIR ROCKS (: They sang Faith like a child, a super cute song, Have a nice day, Someday we'll know, Because of you, Inside your heaven, Amazing Grace and Seasons of love and IT WAS FANTASTIC. So many talented people and as Aly and i were discussing, we wanted to slap them all. HAHAHA. Affectionately, of course (: It was so nice to see VC peoples again. I know i've been MIA for a while but yeah, i've realised tonight that i miss everyone lots.
Hearing Seasons of love just reminded me of you. I miss you, twin! Come back soon.
Who's Bigger?
Mr Bigger or Mr Bigger's son?
Ask me ask me ask me!
Mr Bigger's son.
Wanna know why?
...
...
...
COS
he's just a little Bigger.
-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:41 AM